Reliance Jio SIM Activation Time –
Reliance Jio is now offering unlimited Voice Call, Free Internet for 3 months until 31st December 2016. And Reliance Jio is now available for all 4G LTE Device. So can freely use Reliance Jio SIM. But As it is now available for all 4G LTE Devices to mean everyone can use it. So Reliance Jio Activation Time Problem has increased as before Reliance Jio Activation Time is 1-day maximum.
Reliance Jio Activation –
But now there is the problem with Reliance Jio SIM Activation Status. So here we are sharing Reliance Jio SIM Activation Status Time Problem Solved. You can access all features of Reliance Jio after activation of Reliance Jio. Peoples still don’t know “How to Activate Reliance Jio SIM”. Like they don’t aware about way of activation and even completing the activation process some people are still not getting the network signal in their mobiles. It cause of activation problem or Non-VoLTE support mobile phones.
Reliance Jio Activation Status –
As once you complete the Reliance Jio SIM Activation Process and Status. From, Company Side they can’t help you more. Because Company Side they have done what they. So Further, they won’t help you anymore after Reliance Jio Activation completes from Company Side.
Follow below Steps to Activate Reliance Jio SIM –
- First of all take your “Aadhar Card” and Photos which you used for buying Jio SIM.
- Now You also need to provide valid email if at the time of buying Jio, because all the details will go to E-Mail and Number.
- As once you get the Reliance Jio SIM Card from Jio Store, You will get an E-Mail ID.
- And also Activation process is completely online, you can visit Jio store just for verification.
- Follow the steps given in the E-Mail for Reliance Jio SIM activation process.
- Receipt of the bill will be mailed to your address and you will also receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- All Set!! Now You just need to verify ownership.
- Call on “1977” (Toll-Free) Reliance Jio customer number.
- Customer care employees may ask you about the details in the receipt.
- So keep that receipt in front of you before making the call to reliance Jio customer number.
- Also, You need to submit last 4 digits of Aadhar card for reliance Jio SIM activation process.
- If you are unable to call 1977.
Then just read post till the end. I have given complete solutions for Reliance Jio SIM activation problems.
Reliance Jio SIM Activation Time –
As the usually taken time for Reliance Jio, SIM Activation Process is 4 hours only. But nowadays there is the loot of Reliance Jio SIM thus it might take up to 20 days. Thus Reliance Jio SIM Activation process is being delayed in some cities. So here I am Here I am giving every major place Reliance Jio SIM activation time details.
- Reliance Jio SIM Activation Time in Mumbai is 15 mins to 1 Hour
- Reliance Jio SIM Activation Time in Delhi is 15 mins to 1 Hour
- Reliance Jio SIM Activation Time in Bangalore is 15 mins to 1 Hour
Because both Mumbai and Delhi Jio stores holds E-KYC facility. So where customers need to submit biometrics like a fingerprint of your thumb and in some cases retina scan. This is available now in Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai, So if you live near to that place it’s better to complete Reliance Jio SIM Activation process from this way.
If there is a huge rush in your area Jio stores like Jaipur (My City) then the reliance Jio SIM Activation time will take up to 4-5 days. In this case, you need to fill the form and you have to wait for your turn. As they activate every application manually you may expect some delay in the meantime.
Reliance Jio SIM Activation Delay –
Once you filled the form you will get the instant message which is asking you to complete the Tele-Verification of Reliance Jio SIM Activation process. This won’t cause any delay if you follow every step correctly. So once the verification is over you will be able to activate the Reliance Jio SIM in few mins. If not, Then the Reliance Jio SIM activation delay will take place, So to avoid this problem you need to follow these steps.
How to Avoid Reliance Jio SIM Activation Delay –
- If you haven’t received any SMS from Reliance company or if it has been more than a week then you better check with the Reliance Jio store from where you actually filled the form, there might be a possibility that your form got rejected, you can confirm that there.
- Make sure, your registered mobile number is updated with your Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar card is not from outstation (not sure why this is a limitation)
How to check Reliance Jio SIM Activation Status –
- You need to fill and submit one form in Reliance Digital Jio Store.
- After that, you will receive one message for Tele-Verification of Reliance Jio SIM activation process on the submitted mobile number.
- Once the Tele-Verification is over, you will be able to see the signal on your phone.
- Done!! You know now how’s the Reliance Jio activation process is going to happen. But if anything goes wrong the Reliance Jio SIM activation delay will happen.
- Also, You can track every process by contacting the Jio store.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps on Reliance Jio SIM activation delay then you will be able to track down your Reliance Jio SIM activation status.
How To Get Signal after Reliance Jio SIM Activation Process –
Once the Reliance Jio SIM is activated properly then you will be able to find the signal on the network bar. But if you didn’t get any signal that means there are two possibilities.
- Your SIM isn’t activated properly
- Your Device isn’t VoLTE supported
Reliance Jio SIM isn’t Working – Fixed
If it causes means, either you didn’t get the range or your Reliance Jio SIM card isn’t been activated. Try to follow the below-mentioned solutions
- 1977 isn’t Working
I have got some complaints like “1977” not working. So follow the given steps to get another Solution.
- Place the Reliance Jio SIM in slot 1.
- Turn on Device and Enable mobile Data in Jio SIM Slot
- Open JioJoin App and allow all permissions to that app
- Open dial pad and now try calling “1977”, just make sure that mobile data is on.
Reliance Jio SIM isn’t activating –
It will activate Reliance Jio SIM if you follow every step properly. Just call 1977 for reliance Jio SIM Activation process but you must use JioJoin App for activation.
- Incoming and Outgoing calls aren’t Working in Reliance Jio SIM.
This means your device isn’t VoLTE supported, which means voice over LTE this should be needed to make HD calls from your device. Without this you can’t use voice calls, many users are facing this problem in these days as their devices aren’t VoLTE support. But this can be solved from this following step.
- You have to use JioJoin app to make Calls, JioJoin app is now renamed as Jio4GVoice
- This problem will be removed with device update, just check whether you got any system update
- Because every smartphone company is now sending VoLTE update in their devices
No 4G Speed in Reliance Jio SIM –
This can happen due to low coverage in your area of Reliance Jio. In some cities, Jio has recorded 740 Mbps speed. So make sure your internet settings are fine if not you can follow this article to increase the Jio 4G speed up to 40 Mbps.
What are the network settings in Reliance Jio SIM –
You might need to know these following network settings because sometimes you need to edit network mode to get the maximum speed in your Jio SIM or to use Reliance Jio SIM in other mobile you need to make few changes in network settings. So note this following network settings in this Reliance Jio SIM and just make sure they set to default.
If you are facing any network issues do follow these steps to restore them, you can only do this after Reliance Jio SIM activation process
- Just make sure that you did insert your Reliance Jio SIM in the primary slot. For dual SIM you can insert in any slot, but the slot should support 4G LTE
- Then visit settings > Mobile networks > Access point names
- Now choose Jio 4G option from the following list.
- You should notice the following details. If not, then you can do manual settings just like these –
- APN : jionet
- APN type : Default
- Proxy : Not set
- Port : Not set
- Username : Not set
- Password : Not set
- That’s it now you will receive network, still facing the issue better contact customer support.
What is the Reliance Jio Customer Care Number –
For any queries, you can call on 1800-890-1977. If they didn’t respond well Jio stores hold different Jio customer care number. You can check it online for your nearby Jio store number.