Are you curious to know How to use Reliance 4G Jio in Any Other 4G LTE Mobile? So you are at right place here you will get all solution? Hence, We are sharing here some tips and tricks to use Reliance 4G Jio SIM on other mobile, IPhone, After reading the full post you will be using Reliance Jio SIM supports all phones other than LYF devices. Even after the post reading you JIO 4G SIM in any 4G Supported Mobile Phones, users having LYF handset trying to use “JIO 4G SIM in Any Mobile” strict to get some characteristics of LYF phones doesn’t have too many features.
As of now, Reliance JIO 4G is now applicable with “JIO Preview Scheme”, power to users to use JIO SIM in LYF Handset locked SIM.
As we know most of LYF handset is good for Hotspot purpose only, Due to Some issues or low-quality building in LYF Smartphones like Battery problem in LYF, OS unstable not supporting all time Video Calling, LTE Internet causes heating. And you might be carrying power bank with your LYF handset to charge it all time.
What is Jio –
Jio is not just a telecom network either it is a unified ecosystem that permits Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem also consists of effective broadband networks, good applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Furthermore, Jio’s media offerings contain the most inclusive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch-up television, movies, and case. Therefore, Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to let loose the power of a new nation. Also, we are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
Jio, also famous as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), also is an upcoming breadwinner of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will offer 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The services were beta launched to Jio’s partners and employees on 27 December 2015 on the eve of 83rd birth ceremony of late Dhirubhai Ambani, founder of Reliance Industries. It will commercially launch its services in the last 2016.
JIO all Apps –
In May 2016, Jio launched a bundle of several media apps on Google Play as part of its upcoming 4G services. While the apps are available to download for everyone, a user needs a Jio SIM card to use them. Additionally, most of the apps are in beta phase. Following is a list of the apps:
- MyJio – Manage Jio Account and Digital Services associated with it
- JioPlay – A live TV channel service
- JioOnDemand – An online HD video Storage
- JioChat Messenger – An instant messaging app
- JioBeats – A music player
- JioJoin – A VoLTE phone simulator
- JioMags – E-reader for magazines
- JioXpressNews – A news and magazine Accumulated
- JioSecurity – Security app
- JioDrive – Cloud-based backup tool
- JioMoney Wallet – An online payments/wallet app
How to use JIO 4G SIM in Any Mobile –
Well, you can use Reliance JIO 4G SIM in any 4G Support mobile, Generally, there is no problem while using JIO 4G SIM to access Data, HD Calls, & SMS.
Here we discussed on various tips and tricks /solution to use JIO 4G SIM in Any Mobile but it has to be 4G Supported.
Well, in the first method to use Reliance JIO SIM to any 4G Mobile, You require a Rooted Android 4G Supported Mobile. We’ll Use “Xposed Installer”, “IMEI Changer” & “JoinJio.Apk”.
Method 1 – Requirements to use JIO SIM in any mobile –
- Reliance Jio 4G SIM
- Rooted Phone
- IMEI Number of any LYF Smartphone
- 4G Android
- Xposed & IMEI Changer App
Steps to Use JIO SIM in any other 4G Mobile –
- First of all Visit Here – How to Root Any Android Device
- Now Download Following Apps –
- Now after installing these two apps Open “Xposed èFramword” & there activate (Tick on) “IMEI Changer”.
- Now open IMEI Changer app and set the IMEI same as LYF Handset.
Note – It is the most important step in the “Trick to use JIO 4G SIM in any mobile for Rooted 4G Device Mobile Phone”.
- Now switching off the phone.
- Now use JIO 4G SIM in 1st Slot and switch on your phone.
- Well, JIO SIM is now activated but without signals.
Note – So now go to “Setting->More->Mobile Networks->Network Operators->Search Manually->Choose Reliance JIO.
- Now again go to “Setting->More->Mobile Networks->Access Point Names-> Create New APN” as Follows
Name – Reliance JIO
APN – Jionet
Leave Rest of the part as blank.
- Done Now Dial *#*#4636#*#* USSD & Select “LTE ONLY”.
- Now Download “JioJoin” From Playstore & Make Account in JioJoin App & Download JIO’s All Mobile App(Skip If Already Done)
- Now Restart Your Phone. (ALL SET).
- You have now JIO 4G Enabled SIM in Any Rooted Mobile Phones.
Method – 2 Trick to use JIO SIM in Any Mobile Phone –
Well, the above method will surely work if you follow all step by step to use Reliance JIO 4G SIM without LYF mobile. In another scenario, if you failed to follow given setting –
Note – In this method, you need copy text of “build.prop” file in your LYF Mobile and then paste it to your current 4G Rooted Mobile phone’s build.prop file. But remember modifying build.prop file will cause system loss or boot loop in most cases.
- First of all download ES Explorer for Rooted Mobile Phone.
- Now install ES Explorer “/”ègo to system folder and find “build.prob” file then copy your whole texts.
- Now use LYF build.prop texts in you 4g mobile
Well, we do not recommend to use any of given above method to use but if you are perilously searching for the trick to making JIO 4G SIM work in any mobile then use custom ROM and follow method 1 & 2 for the best result.