How to Bypass Android Pattern Lock –
How to bypass Android Pattern Lock without Losing the data, So, the given post for the Non-Rooted device who’s want to unlock the pattern lock of the android device without the Gmail Id. Also, Here we are sharing the amazing trick to unblock /bypass your pattern lock of your android phone without losing any of data. So keep read it for brief description because any mistake causes brick your device.
Bypass Pattern Lock –
Hence, The Trick of Bypassing Pattern Lock of any android device without losing the data requires the computer to run following commands on your android device and one-time internet connection to download following files at once. The Bypassing Pattern fully working trick is tested by our moderators and it is also working on non-rooted phones. As I also have the non-rooted phone.
Steps to Bypass Android Pattern Lock –
- Android SDK Tools – Download Here
- Must USB Debugging Set – ON
- Data Cable
- How to Enable USB Debugging – Check Below end of the post
Procedure to setup Android SDK Tool in PC –
- At First Download the Android SDK Tool for your PC.
- Also, Download According to your OS like Mac, Windows etc..
- Now install the application.
- Then “Android SDK Platform Tools” and click on Install.
- Done!! Take your Android Phone.
Procedure to set up Android Device –
- Now Connect your Android with PC using Data Cable.
- Now open the folder where you installed “Android SDK Tool”.
- In General, it’s here – Users>App Data>Local>Android>Android SDK>Platform Tools
- Enable “Show Hidden Files And Folder” as “App Data” Folder is Hidden in the Users in C Drive.
Note – Select Your PC’s Name in Users Folder in C Drive then click on “App Data”.
- Also, Now right click on “Platform Tools” Folder and select “Open Command Window Here”.
Note – You can simply open CMD by searching it in “Start”.
Note – Now Make sure your device is connected with PC or you can check by this command – “adb devices”.
- And also, Enter the Following Command –
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
Note – If the above command is not working then use below command –
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Done!! Reboot your phone and you will see that your pattern lock is removed.
How to Enable USB Debugging –
- First of all, Go to your Phone’s Setting and click on “About Phone”.
- Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times.
- Also, you’ll see a pop-up appearing like “You Have Now Become A Developer”.
- And Come Back or again open setting.
- Then also scroll down and open “Developer Option”.
- Now find and tick on “USB Debugging”.
In the given How to Bypass Pattern Lock in Any Android Device brief tutorial you read that “USB Debugging” is come in use to Void /Bypass Pattern Lock without losing the data but in case you can log in to your phone thus how’ll you sort this out so in such cases keep your USB Debugging on to handle such types error. Because USB Debugging allows debugging the any of code that is written in your android device well I’m not going to write a story about USB Debugging but I just want to say that to sort such types problems you must have enabled USB Debugging on your Phone.
Join Our WhatsApp Broadcast – Message “Add ” to 8502027278